Zebra Shirt / Zebra / Zebra T-Shirt / Zebra Gift / Zebra Tshirt / Zebra Tee / Zebra Lover / Zebra Gifts / Zebra Lover Gift / Zebra T Shirt
Did you know that every zebra has a unique pattern of stripes? Zebras are also used to describe people who have rare diseases, or Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Medical students are often taught that "if you hear hoof beats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra." Except in the cases of rare diseases and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, sometimes when you hear hoof beats behind you, it really is a zebra. And, like with zebras stripes, no two people with these diseases present the same way.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other African wildlife designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27037725