Did you know that some species of stingrays can grow up to 14 feet? Luckily, this shirt is not that big! Show your love for these gentle fish without the worry of fitting through the door.
Stingrays rarely attack humans, and only when threatened. Typically, a sting may occur if a human is directly above or in front of a stingray. Stings are usually only fatal if stung in the chest or abdomen. When walking into the ocean in an area with stingrays, it's recommended to shuffle your feet so you don't accidently step on one.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about oceans, seas, and rivers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021946