Saiga Antelope Shirt
Did you know that a saiga's nose helps filter out dust kicked up by the herd in the summer, and heat up the air they breath in the winter? Luckily these shirts don't have noses! Show your love for these unique antelope without the worry of having enough space for their herd.
They are critically endangered, and often hunted for their horns.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see my other designs for European wildlife: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27236035