Red Fox Shirt
Did you know that red foxes would make great triathletes? They can run over 30 mph, jump 6 ft high, and even swim. Luckily, or unluckily, this shirt is not a great triathlete, but it is still cute. The majestic red fox, known for its wit and cunning, stands proud on the front of the shirt, reminding you to unleash your inner wild and feel the beauty of the natural world.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other American wildlife designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/american-wildlife