Red-Eared Slider Shirt
Did you know that the sex of a red-eared slider is determined by the temperature during development? If it's 82 degrees or cooler, all of the eggs will develop into males, but if it's 87 degrees or warmer, all of the eggs will be female. The temperatures in between will allow for eggs that develop into both sexes. Luckily, this shirt is unisex--so it is neither male or female. Show your love for these adorable turtles without the worry of losing it in the water.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about oceans, seas, and rivers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021946