Did you know that pangolins roll into a ball that is defensive enough to defeat the strong jaws of lions, tigers, and cheetahs? This shirt is not that strong, even when rolled into a ball, but it is still very soft! Show your love for this scaly anteater without the worry of needing to get plenty of ants for them to eat.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other African wildlife designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27037725