Mountain Lion Shirt
Did you know mountain lions, also called cougars, pumas, and over 35 different names, can run at speeds up to 50 mph, and also jump 18 feet off the ground? Luckily, this shirt can't run or jump!
These magnificent creatures, symbols of strength, courage, and stealth, encourage you to harness your inner power and overcome any obstacle in your path. This shirt is a perfect companion for every adventure, from hiking through the rugged wilderness to navigating the urban jungle. Be fearless, be bold, and let the spirit of the mountain lion guide you through the wild terrain of life with this piece of wearable art.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other American wildlife designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/american-wildlife