Moorish Idol Shirt
Did you know that even though Moorish idols are a coveted aquarium fish, but they do very poorly in captivity, barely living a year, compared to up to 4 in the wild? They're vulnerable to stress in captivity, and even though they normally get along well with other fish in the wild, in captivity they will be aggressive with other fish thinking their territory is being threatened. This shirt is not as beautiful as these fish, but it is still soft. Show your love for these shy fish without the worry of stressing them out.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about oceans, seas, and rivers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021946