Mohol Bushbaby Shirt
Did you know that mohol bushbabies are adapted to nocturnal living with large eyes, and ears that rotate independently like radar dishes to hone in on sounds? This shirt might not be as cute as a bush baby, but it is still soft. Show your love for these ace jumpers without the worry of losing it in the trees.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other African wildlife designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/african-wildlife