Did you know that a manatee can consume up to 9 percent of its body weight in aquatic vegetation daily? Luckily, this shirt doesn't eat that much, or anything at all!
But this shirt is more than just a piece of clothing. It's a tribute to the magnificent creatures that inhabit our planet's waters, a symbol of our connection to nature, and the importance of protecting our precious ecosystems. Let this shirt be a reminder to us all to appreciate the beauty of the natural world and to take action to preserve it for future generations.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about oceans, seas, and rivers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021946