Did you know that male kudus have the largest horns of any antelope species, spiraling up to 6 feet? Despite the large headwear, they can easily leap over obstacles 8 feet high. Luckily, this shirt does not have 6 feet long horns, nor can it leap over any obstacles without assistance. Show your love for one of the largest antelope species without the worry of snagging the horns on doorways.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other African wildlife designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/african-wildlife