Jumping Spider Shirt
Did you know that jumping spiders don't have special muscles in their legs that help them jump? Instead, they contract muscles that increase the blood flow to their legs, which causes their legs to fully extend, allowing them to jump. Luckily, this shirt has no blood flow, and doesn't jump! Show your love for these cute fuzzy spiders without the worry of losing it.
I'm actually scared of spiders, which is why I'd never drawn one until now. I never kill them, but sometimes it takes me a while to escort one out of my house. I wanted to draw one as a way to break down my fear.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other North American wildlife designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021964