Did you know that horses use their ears to communicate? In one study, they were shown to make decisions based on where the ears of another horse were pointing, indicating that they use their ears to direct each other. Luckily, this shirt doesn't have ears, and can't communicate!
Whether you're looking to add a touch of nature to your wardrobe, or simply want to express your love for these majestic creatures, this horse shirt is the perfect choice.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other American wildlife designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/american-wildlife