Great White Shark Shirt
Did you know that great white sharks are very curious, and will often approach boats and pop their heads up out of the water to see what we are? This shirt is not curious, but it is still soft! Show your love for these sharks without the worry of getting nibbled.
These sharks have a bad reputation, and are often misunderstood. They aren't even the top predator in the ocean--they are hunted by orcas. Scientists still don't know quite a lot about them despite their fame--they've never been observed mating, or giving birth, for instance. They seem scary, mostly because when we're swimming we can't see them, but deadly encounters between humans and great whites are rare.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about oceans, seas, and rivers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021946