German Landsknecht Hare Shirt
Did you know that the German Landsknechts dominated European battlefields from the late 1400s to the early 1600s? They used pikes and zweihanders (large two handed swords), and, as mercenaries, were known to switch sides if they weren't paid, or the other side offered them more.
This pike wielding Renaissance hare is ready for anything! Even some HEMA. Just make sure to pay them well. This shirt isn't as fancy as the hare, but it is still soft. Show your love for hares, rabbits, and history, with this unique design.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today.. Follow this link to see our other martial arts animals: https://walking-nature.com/collections/martial-arts-animals