Freifechter Red Fox Shirt
Did you know that Joachim Meyer was a self-described freifechter, or free fencer, in Strasbourg in the mid-1500s? This design is based off of the clothes seen in the woodblocks of his manual the Art of Combat written in 1570, with a Meyer's longsword over his shoulder. If you ever need a friendly neighborhood fox to fight a duel for you, this shirt is for you!
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today.. Follow this link to see our other myth and legend designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/myths-and-legends