Did you know that elks can seemingly count to 10? When a female elk is presented with the choice between a mate with nine antler points and 10 antler points, she’ll almost always select the bull with 10 points. She’s paying attention. Luckily, this shirt can't count, but it is still soft.
The magnificent elk, with its proud antlers and majestic presence, reminds us of the beauty and power of nature. Whether you're exploring the great outdoors, or simply running errands, this shirt is a testament to your love for wildlife and the natural world. Embrace your inner adventurer and let your passion for the wild shine with this incredible Elk shirt.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other American wildlife designs: https://walking-nature.com/collections/american-wildlife