Common Five-Lined Skink Shirt
Did you know that when the five-lined skink is threatened, it may detach all or part of its tail to distract a predator long enough for it to get away? Luckily, this shirt doesn't have a tail to detach. Show your love for these wonderful insect controlling lizards without the fear of losing skinks in your house.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other American wildlife designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021964