Did you know that capybaras will grow up to 51 inches long, making them the largest living rodent in the world? This shirt doesn't get quite that long, but it is still very soft! Show your love for these beautiful animals without the worry of water being tracked everywhere.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other American wildlife designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021964