Brown Tabby Cat Shirt
Did you know that the tabby fur pattern is one of the most common in the world, likely because it is beneficial to have in the wild, and not a result of breeding? This shirt isn't as gorgeous as a brown tabby cat, but it is still very soft! Show your love for these purrfect felines while still cuddling your favorite pal.
This was what my sweet cat, Spike, looked like. I drew this after he died a few years ago. I still miss him, and all of his cuddles.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other pets and fur baby designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27037719