Blue and Gold Macaw Shirt
Did you know that even when blue and gold macaws are congregating in big groups, that the paired birds usually fly very close together, with their wings almost touching? Luckily this shirt can't fly, so it won't be congregating in any big groups.
The vibrant blue and yellow feathers of the macaw are magnificently showcased on this shirt, bringing the beauty of nature to your wardrobe. But this shirt is more than just a fashion statement – it's a symbol of the passion and admiration that you have for these incredible birds. Every time you wear it, you'll feel a connection to the natural world and the majesty of these magnificent creatures.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs that feature birds: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021936