Baby Harp Seal Shirt
Did you know that it's typical for a harp seal to dive to 328 feet while feeding? They've even been observed diving almost 900 feet. Luckily, this shirt can't give on its own! Show your love for these cute seals without the worry of tracking ice everywhere.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about oceans, seas, and rivers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27021946