Asian Palm Civet Shirt
Did you know an Asian palm civet can exist under almost all climatic conditions? This shirt isn't that versatile, and may get cold without another layer in the winter, but it is still very soft! Show your love for these relatives of the mongoose without the fear of losing them in the trees.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Printful and Fuel POD, which are based in the US, to print the shirts.
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today. Follow this link to see our other designs about Asian wildlife: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WalkingInNature?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=27039667