Did you know that every zebra has a unique pattern of stripes?
Zebras are also used to describe people who have rare diseases, or Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Medical students are often taught that "if you hear hoof beats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra."
Except in the cases of rare diseases and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, sometimes when you hear hoof beats behind you, it really is a zebra.
And, like with zebras stripes, no two people with these diseases present the same way.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within three days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in eight days or less!
Grab one today.