Did you know that every zebra has a unique pattern of stripes?
Zebras are also used to describe people who have rare diseases, or Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Medical students are often taught that "if you hear hoof beats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra."
Except in the cases of rare diseases and Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, sometimes when you hear hoof beats behind you, it really is a zebra.
And, like with zebras stripes, no two people with these diseases present the same way.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.