Did you know that pangolins roll into a ball that is defensive enough to defeat the strong jaws of lions, tigers, and cheetahs? This shirt is not that strong, even when rolled into a ball, but it is still very soft! Show your love for this scaly anteater without the worry of needing to get plenty of ants for them to eat.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, and Printful, which is based in the US, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
Grab one today.