Japanese Macaque Shirt
Did you know that one group of snow monkeys wash their food before eating it? It started with one female years ago who taught that behavior to the rest of her family. Even years after her death, the group still washes their food--suggesting that Japanese macaques are capable of developing their own cultures. This shirt doesn't wash it's food, or eat for that matter! Show your love for this unique primate without the worry of their rock banging keeping you up.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in 13 days or less!
Grab one today.