Guinea Pig Shirt
Did you know that the Incas domesticated guinea pigs more than 3,000 years ago? While guinea pigs enjoy human affection, they need to be with other guinea pigs, and should always have at least one guinea pig buddy to pal around with. Luckily, this shirt was not domesticated 3,000 years ago. Show your love for these cute rodents without the worry of needing to have a pack.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada and the US, and Printful, which is based in the US, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within 3-7 business days.
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than 5 days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.