Did you know that antlers grow faster than any other kind of bone--up to 1 inch a day in the summer? And an elk's antlers grow particularly large--so they need the growth to achieve that! These shirts don't have antlers, luckily, because it would make them much heavier! And I imagine it'd make it easy to bump into everything. So you can safely show your love for elk without worrying about the heavy and tall antlers weighing you down.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Ring Spun Cotton
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within three days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in eight days or less!
Everything is printed once it is ordered. Because of this, it can take a little longer to receive your items. Please give us two weeks to print and deliver your order. We hope it is worth the wait!
Shipping is free for members. Consider signing up to get access to our travel guides, exclusive members only items, and more. Sign up here.