Did you know that a baby echidna is called a puggle? This shirt isn't nearly that cute, but it is still very soft! Show your love for these egg laying, electro receptive mammals without the worry of needing to find plenty of ants for it to eat.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Ring Spun Cotton
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in 13 days or less!
Grab one today.