Did you know that dragonflies were some of the first winged insects to evolve, some 300 million years ago? Modern dragonflies have wingspans of only 1 to 5 inches, but fossil dragonflies have been found with wingspans of up to two feet. Luckily this shirt doesn't have a wingspan of any length, and is not 300 million years old! Show your love for these important insects without the worry of making sure it has enough to eat.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in 13 days or less!
Grab one today.