Dik Dik Shirt
Did you know that a dik-dik's name comes from the sound it makes when alarmed? Once they sound the alarm, they will zig zag away to the nearest brush--scattering nearby dik diks and any other animals around as well. This shirt is not as cute as a dik dik, but it is still very soft! Show your love for this adorably tiny antelope without the worry of needing to find room for their partner too.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.