Clouded Leopard Shirt
Did you know that clouded leopards are one of the best climbers in the cat family? Their ankles can rotate backwards, which allows them to climb down a tree head first, climb upside down, and even hang from its back feet. This shirt has no ankles for them to rotate, but it is still soft! Show your love for this elusive wild cat without the worry of losing them in the trees.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.