Did you know that human toddlers between the ages of 12 months and 24 months share up to 90% of the same gestures used by chimpanzees, suggesting that these same gestures were used by the last common ancestor of both species? Luckily, this shirt doesn't make any gestures at all! Show your love for humans closest cousin without the worry of having enough food around.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within three days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in eight days or less!
Grab one today.