Blue Morpho Butterfly Shirt
Did you know the blue morpho is one of the largest butterflies in the world with wings spanning from 5 to 8 inches? They are also associated with life, death, and rebirth. This shirt does not have a wing span, or wings for that matter, but it is still soft! Show your love for these beautiful butterflies without the worry of accidently rubbing the scales off their wings.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.