Armadillo Girdled Lizard Shirt
Did you know when an armadillo girdled lizard is threatened, it takes its tail into its mouth, and rolls into a ball? The spikes on its tail and back protect it from predators. Luckily this shirt does not have spikes, nor does it roll into a ball without help! Show your love for these adorably small lizards without the fear of needing 30 more to keep it company.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Ring Spun Cotton
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.