Armadillo Girdled Lizard Shirt
Did you know when an armadillo girdled lizard is threatened, it takes its tail into its mouth, and rolls into a ball? The spikes on its tail and back protect it from predators. Luckily this shirt does not have spikes, nor does it roll into a ball without help! Show your love for these adorably small lizards without the fear of needing 30 more to keep it company.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Ring Spun Cotton
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship within three days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it.
- So if you get one today, and you live in the US, you should receive it in eight days or less!
Grab one today.