Honey Bee Shirt
Did you know that one honey bee has to fly about 90,000 miles, or 3 times around the globe, to make 1 pound of honey? A bee will typically only make 1/12th of a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. Sadly, this shirt doesn't make honey, but it is still very soft! Show your love for these important insects, and plant more bee loving flowers for them to enjoy.
- Every item sold plants 1 tree
- Eco-Friendly shirts
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Soft, stretchy material--not heavy or rigid
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Unisex Fit
- It is designed for both men and women
- Recommend washing inside out to preserve the graphic
- The print may feel sticky when it first arrives because of the printing process
- DTG (direct to garment) printing method
- I work with Shirtly, which is based in Canada, to print the shirts
- I create all of the designs, so they are all unique, and not found in stores
- Your order will ship in 7 business days
- Delivery times vary depending on your location. If you're in the US, it should take no more than five days after we've shipped it. There may be some delays because of the virus.
Grab one today.